8.13.2008

Plaid aplenty, gingham galore.

The 6 year old in me, who used to rock the plaid, purple stirrup pants with purple jellies, is ecstatic about the Fall/Winter trend. Sure, it comes around most every time the Summer sun stops scorching the skin, but I've been hiding my plaid adoration over the years. Many times I've just been too worried about being called a lumberjack, but NO MORE.

I always have to remember: moderation. I like Al Borland, but I don't wanna look like him. :)


(Collage composed by K. Horton 2008)


1. Kimchi Blue Yoke frock by Urban Outfitters $48.00
2. Checked belted coat by New Look £55.00
3. Funnel neck jacket by Fred Flare $80.00
4. Checked over-sized shirt by New Look £18.00
5. Hide & Seek trench by Roxy $68.99
6. Tall plaid boots by Gabriella Rocha $50.00
7. Ivy League Weekender by Fred Flare $66.00
8. Flannel plaid minidress by Lethilogica (Etsy) - $28.00


Even Santogold is into the gingham in her video for Lights Out:

No comments: