8.18.2008

Music Monday

I stumbled up on this artist just by happenstance.
After much wicked link-hopping, I was lead to Bridgette Amofah's Myspace (her voice is also nice). Once there, I came across an article she was featured in and it mentioned Tawiah's name.
Now I'm curious as hell and always looking for new music, so Google away I did.
BOOM! AWESOMENESS.

Born in Battersea and a former member of the Brit School peforming academy in London, Tawiah's soul stylings have caught the attention of producers such as Mark Ronson, having toured as part of his live band. She has also sung back up for Corinne Bailey Rae and The Guillemots. - BBC Music


Tawiah - Watch out (LIVE)



Buy Jodi's Bedroom here. You will not regret it.


& yea.. I doubled up today. From this point on, music and movie Mondays will be alternated.

No comments: